Author: Jan Klemkow <email@example.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2016 12:01:30 +0200
correct the abstracts of my slcon3 talks
1 file changed, 11 insertions(+), 13 deletions(-)
diff --git a/suckless.org/conference/index.md b/suckless.org/conference/index.md
@@ -83,11 +83,10 @@ Saturday, 2016-09-24
(14:00-14:25) ii-like chatting improvements, Jan Klemkow
- Since slcon2 I have made several improvements in my ii-like
- chatting infrastructure. In this talk I will show the hole
- picture of my different activities in this area. I will show
- new features in my UCSPI tool chain, a new modular front end
- 'lchat' and me idea of an runit integration.
+ Since slcon2 I have made several improvements in my ii-like chat
+ infrastructure. In this talk I will give an overview of my various
+ activities in this area. I will present new features in my UCSPI tool
+ chain, a new modular front end 'lchat' and the idea of runit integration.
(14:30-15:15) text engine, Francesc Hervada-Sala
@@ -118,14 +117,13 @@ Saturday, 2016-09-24
(16:10-16:30) shared farbfeld, Jan Klemkow
- Farbfeld is a very good base for general purpose image
- processing. The Tools which were made so far demonstrate how
- easy image processing could be divided into cooperative
- programs. This talk will show an interface to speedup
- the usage of different farbfeld tools with shared memory.
- I will show and discuss an idea for an simple architecture of a
- suckless like photoshop based on my interface, is first
- implementation and some benchmarks i made.
+ Farbfeld is a good base for general purpose image processing. The
+ tools that have been made so far demonstrate that sophisticated image
+ processing can be achieved using cooperative programs. In this talk I
+ will present a shared memory interface that speeds up the usage of
+ farbfeld tools. Furthermore, I will sketch the architecture of a
+ suckless-style Photoshop-like graphical image editor, and present a PoC
+ implementation together with some benchmarks.
(16:35-17:15) Lightning talk session (please announce until Sep 23 for easier planning).