Author: Anselm R Garbe <email@example.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 15:54:17 +0100
added condolence for Denis
2 files changed, 8 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)
diff --git a/suckless.org/index.md b/suckless.org/index.md
@@ -3,6 +3,13 @@ software with a focus on simplicity, clarity, and frugality.
Read more about our [philosophy](/common/) and join us on the [mailing list](common/community).
+We learned today that the previous wmii maintainer, who wasn't actively
+involved since 2007, Denis Grelich, [died on 12 March
+2010](http://fsing.fs.uni-sb.de/drupal/node/169). We offer him our
+condolences and thank him for his work. Rest in peace.
We applied as a mentoring organisation for GSoC 2010. See our [project ideas for GSoC 2010](/project_ideas) page for further details.
diff --git a/suckless.org/people/Other_people.md b/suckless.org/people/Other_people.md
@@ -17,7 +17,7 @@ developers and contributors. If you are missing, feel free to add yourself.
* [Christoph Wegscheider](http://www.wegi.net) (python bindings of old libixp, former irc logging)
* Daniel Baumann (<a href="http://suckless.debian-maintainers.org">Debian packaging</a>)
* Daniel Wäber (wabu) (fixes and patches)
-* Denis Grelich (ex-maintainer)
+* &dagger Denis Grelich (ex-maintainer)
* Fabian Braennstroem (contributed archlinux packages)
* Fernan Bolando (one of the most active WMI testers, contributed various ideas and feedback concerning the slot)
* Fernando T. C. Lemos (contributed several themes)