Author: Ian Remmler <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2016 10:24:44 -0600
Updated dwms description to include new functionality.
1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)
diff --git a/dwm.suckless.org/dwmstatus/index.md b/dwm.suckless.org/dwmstatus/index.md
@@ -21,7 +21,7 @@ Please add your own version of dwmstatus here (keeping the list sorted).
* [barM](barM.c) - can display all, time/date, ram usage, output of commands (the New BarMonitor).
* [dstat](https://www.umaxx.net/dl) [Screenshot](https://www.umaxx.net/dstat.png) - displays the current network throughput, CPU usage, performance settings, battery status, temperature, volume settings, as well as the current date and time (OpenBSD only, no support for Linux).
-* [dwms](https://github.com/ianremmler/dwms) - displays time and battery status, written in Go using XGB.
+* [dwms](https://github.com/ianremmler/dwms) - displays time, network, audio, and battery status, written in Go using XGB.
* [dwmsd](https://github.com/johnko/dwmsd) - a daemon that listens on localhost tcp (may be useful as a base for asynchronous updates)
* [go-dwmstatus](https://github.com/oniichaNj/go-dwmstatus) - A Go bar that prints current MPD song, load averages, time/date and battery percentage.
* [gods](https://github.com/schachmat/gods) - implemented in Go. prints network speed, cpu, ram, date/time