Author: Christoph Lohmann <email@example.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 17:40:53 +0200
Fixing some typos in my third fifth read-through of the systemd rant.
1 file changed, 3 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)
diff --git a/suckless.org/sucks/systemd.md b/suckless.org/sucks/systemd.md
@@ -196,7 +196,7 @@ plain file.)
domination. This is the next example of a hack that is prone to
* [umount -rf](http://cgit.freedesktop.org/systemd/systemd/tree/NEWS?id=2d1ca11270e66777c90a449096203afebc37ec9c#n380)
- * This is umount for dummies. Just done one thing – right.
+ * This is umount for dummies. Just do one thing – right.
* [libudev will be orphaned](http://cgit.freedesktop.org/systemd/systemd/tree/NEWS?id=2d1ca11270e66777c90a449096203afebc37ec9c#n291)
* With the advent of udevd there was a compatibility to its complexity
called libudev. X11 uses it to query the changing devices. And of
@@ -217,7 +217,7 @@ plain file.)
still debating the kdbus ABI or possible alternatives, but if
systemd depends on the current state of kdbus the kernel maintainers
are faced with the hard decision to either break Fedora userspace or
- accept the current kdbus proposal into the kernel with its securitx
+ accept the current kdbus proposal into the kernel with its security
and maintainability issues. This is the best example how
systemd is forcing you into decisions. Of course if you are a mindless
bureaucrat it helps you to keep your job.
@@ -228,5 +228,5 @@ plain file.)
to make it a separate tool again? There's no time for that, we are implementing
--- Führerbunker, 2015-07-31
+---- Führerbunker, 2015-07-31