- notmarkdown: convert markdown to many output formats.
- ics2txt: to deal with the iCalendar format.
- sni-shunt: dispatch TLS session according to server-name.
- passlock: an authentication backend.
- netini: to plot networks.
- ploot: to plot data to plain text.
I am plain ARM newborn, I just read what is below with one eye:
I can only make a led blink and can talk over UART insofar.
- Use of awk, the command/language.
- Use of jj IRC client with UCSPI and s6.
- Use of tinydns with an awk scripts for generating dns ./data.
After all "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy...".
OpenBSD ams1.z0.is 6.9 GENERIC#464 amd64